Mango iced tea recipe
Who wouldn’t want to have a sip of refreshing summer tea with flavours of mango and tea. It is considered an healthy drink as well.
This recipe for raspberry mango iced tea is a light and refreshing drink that only takes 5 minutes to make.
1. Bring the water to a boil; add the tea bags and steep for 3-5 minutes or
until desired level of strength.
2. Stir in the mango nectar. Add honey to taste if desired.
3. Pour the tea into a pitcher. Add the mango slices, reserving a few for
garnish if desired.
4. Chill the tea in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
5. Stir in the raspberries right before serving. Pour into glasses with ice
and garnish with reserved mango slices and mint sprigs if desired